Directions from Tindivanam and Chennai
By own vehicle
- Take NH45 towards Villupuram – Travel approx 18 kms
- Make a right turn at Perani x Road (Perani X road is a non prominent bus stop, 18 kms from Tindivanam next to Padirapuliyur High way Motel)- Travel approx 5 kms to Periyathachur
- Take right at Periyathachur junction and travel approx 4 kms to reach Pidaripet village.
- Take left at the beginning of Pidaripet village and travel approx 1 km to reach Thirunandhipuram village, Ask for directions to Vijay Goat Farms.
- Please park vehicle outside gate without blocking the road
For Visitors :
- Take Town bus number 35 named “Nemur” from Tindivanam
- This bus starts from Tindivanam at 9.10 am daily and reaches Ennayiram by 10.15 am
- Get down in Ennayiram bus stop and walk for 1 km approx asking for Goat farm
For Trainees :
- Reach Tindivanam before 8.00 am, Have your breakfast and take any local private buses to Villupuram and get down in Perani X Road Bus stop
- From Perani X Road, hire any Auto and ask for “Ennayiram Aattu Pannai” ( will charge you around Rs 150 to Rs 200) to travel 10 kms to reach Vijay farms